Michael A. Santoro
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
- Master of Public Health: University of Michigan School of Public Health, Ann Arbor, MI
- Doctor of Medicine: Albany Medical College, Albany, NY
- Residency: University of Michigan School of Public Health, Ann Arbor, MI
- Board Certification: American Board of Preventive Medicine in Occupational Medicine
Dr. Michael Santoro is a board-certified occupational medicine expert. He specializes in determining the cause and treatment of work-related conditions, including injuries, illnesses, and the effects of exposure. He also works to manage and resolve complicated and long-standing workers’ compensation cases.
Dr. Santoro received his undergraduate degree from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York, and his medical degree from Albany Medical College. After a rotating internship and a tour of duty in the Air Force, he moved to the Detroit area, gaining experience in work-related medicine. He was a company physician for Ford Motor Company and went to the School of Public Health at the University of Michigan, where he received specialty training in occupational medicine. He is board-certified in occupational medicine by the American Board of Preventive Medicine.
Dr. Santoro enjoys cooking, playing the violin, and walking his Corgi when he is not seeing patients.