Cindy E. Bullock
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science: University of California, Irvine, CA
- Post-Baccalaureate Studies in Medical Biochemistry: University of Kent, Canterbury, England
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Podiatric Surgery Residency: University of Utah and George E. Wahlen Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Salt Lake City, UT
- Board Certification: American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, Fellow
- Skagit Northwest Orthopedic Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Island Hospital
Dr. Cindy Bullock is a board-certified podiatrist, specializing in the surgical and nonsurgical treatment of the foot and ankle. Her surgical expertise includes reconstructive foot surgery, fracture repair, bunion and hammertoe correction, and ankle stabilization. Dr. Bullock works with her patients using a whole-body approach to determine treatments that will help relieve pain and restriction and return them to their active lives.
Dr. Bullock attended the University of California, Irvine for her Bachelor of Science degree. She attended Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, for medical school and completed her residency at the University of Utah and George E. Wahlen Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. Dr. Bullock is a fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and is certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
Dr. Bullock enjoys traveling, hiking, and watching football.