Camille L. Connelly
Education & Training
- Bachelor of Science in Biology: University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Doctor of Medicine: University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency: University of Cincinnati Medical Center, Cincinnati, OH
- Orthopedic Research Fellowship: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- Foot and Ankle Surgery Fellowship: Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, OH
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Society
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
As a fellowship-trained orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon, Dr. Camille Connelly specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of acute, chronic, and sports-related injuries and conditions of the foot and ankle. Dr. Connelly has extensive training in surgical and nonsurgical foot and ankle treatments, including fracture care, ligament and tendon reconstruction, ankle replacement and fusion, ankle arthroscopy, bunion correction, and flatfoot reconstruction. Dr. Connelly also performs partial and total knee replacements, including robotic assisted surgery. Her approach to patient care is focused on accurate diagnosis and educating her patients about their conditions and injuries so they can play an active role in the decision-making process and treatment plan. Dr. Connelly’s goal is to reduce pain and increase function to get patients back on their feet so they can return to the activities they love.
Dr. Connelly attended the University of Washington for her undergraduate studies, where she was an NCAA Division I track and cross country athlete and academic all-star. She went on to receive her medical degree from the University of Washington School of Medicine in Seattle. After completing her residency training in orthopedic surgery at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center in Cincinnati, Ohio, where she also completed a one-year UOREF orthopedic research fellowship, Dr. Connelly underwent an additional year of fellowship training in foot and ankle surgery at the Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio.
In her spare time, Dr. Connelly stays active by running, hiking, traveling, and enjoying the outdoors. She also loves the water and enjoys eating seafood, scuba diving, boating, and crabbing.