You are here
Richard Gerlach is a physician assistant specializing in general orthopedics. He earned his bachelor of science in community health from Eastern Washington University in Cheney, Washington. Richard also received his master of science in health education from Whitworth University in Spokane, Washington. He later completed the MEDEX Northwest physician assistant program at the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington, in 1975.
When he is not seeing patients, Richard spends most of his time with his wife, children, and grandchildren. He is an elder at the Anacortes Christian Church where he and his wife lead a class for adults with disabilities. He is also an advisor for the Anacortes Aktion Club, a Kiwanis Club for adults with disabilities.
- Bachelor of Science: Eastern Washington University, Cheney, WA
- Master of Science: Whitworth University, Spokane, WA
- MEDEX Northwest Physician Assistant Program: University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- American Academy of Physician Assistants, Distinguished Fellow
- Washington Academy of Physician Assistants
- Washington Rural Health Association